Selling your home is a great deal more involved than merely placing a For Sale sign in front of your property. From setting a price to attracting buyers to negotiating an agreement, there are a series of choices; each one can affect a distinct difference in the final outcome. Whether you’re a first-time seller or you have plenty of experience, you’re certain to have questions. This Seller’s guide offers some of the most important answers and advice.
Whenever you’re ready, you can turn to the Property Pro Team. We bring our experience in the marketing, financing, negotiation and the closing of a sale; the very expertise that will yield the best results for you.
Qualifications and Expertise
We formed the Property Pro Team with a licensed Real Estate Managing Broker, two licensed Real Estate Brokers and the resources of our capable and experienced office. Together we ensure that your needs are met at all times. You will always have someone who is familiar with you and your transaction when it is in process. One of us will be available to answer your questions without delay, when you need the answer. More information about Marc, John and Adam.
Our Commitment to You
Our commitment to you as your Realtor is to be loyal to you by taking no action that is adverse or detrimental to your interest in a transaction; to timely disclose to you any conflicts of interest; to advise you to seek expert advice on matters relating to the transaction that are beyond our expertise; not to disclose any confidential information from or about you even after termination of the agency relationship; and to make a good faith effort and continuous effort to find a buyer for your property.
If at any time you are not satisfied with the level of service we are providing you, we will be glad to sit down with you and reevaluate your goals and expectations. If you are still unhappy with our service, we will be happy to sever our agency relationship upon written notice from you.
We look forward to representing you in the sale of your home.
We provide Value to our clients throughout the Entire Transaction
Your Property Pro Team real estate specialist is your trusted adviser who:
- Demonstrates a track record of dealing with clients in an honest, reliable and professional manner
- Serves as an expert consultant to create the best experience for clients
- Always has each client’s best interests in mind
- Fully understands and expertly acts upon the needs and wants of each client
- Follows a stringent code of ethics on behalf of clients in all matters
- Exhibits knowledge on a full spectrum of services for each client
Your real estate specialist provides customized services including:
- A full offering of services before, during and after the sale
- A real estate plan that is tailored to the specific objectives and needs of each client
- Communication with each client according to his or her individual preference
Your real estate specialist will expertly manages the entire transaction to:
- Anticipate issues that may arise and inform clients about how best to proceed to resolve issues before they become problems
- Clearly explain financial impacts of various options and recommend solutions to clients
- Coordinate the tasks of the real estate services providers involved with each client’s transaction
- Provide a smoother, less stressful real estate process for clients
Your Property Pro Team real estate specialist has expert negotiation skills to:
- Serve as your advocate throughout the transaction process
- Understand each client’s needs and work to ensure as many of them are met as possible
- Implement the best results for all parties involved in a transaction
- Foster an amicable transaction between the buyer and the seller so that all parties are satisfied
Your real estate specialist engages with ongoing training and experience to:
- Provide in-depth knowledge of Seattle-area homes, neighborhoods and communities
- Proactively identify seasonal, economic and local housing trends may affect market conditions
- Assist clients to navigate challenges and identifying opportunities
- Recommend changes and enhancements to your property that will make your home more desirable to prospective buyers
The Realtor you choose matters more than the company. We firmly believe this because each Realtor is different in talents and skills. But when it comes down to the company, we chose John L. Scott because of the tools and features John L. Scott provides to their clients to aid in the home buying and selling process. When you combine these tools and features with the right Realtor, you get results. As your Seller’s Representative…
…we’re here to produce results for you!